Out of State Purchases & Importing Boats to Canada

We have many customers who live outside of Washington state, so if you would like to purchase a boat and license it in another state, we are happy to help!

We ship many boats, motors, and trailers throughout North America. Ask us about our delivery service to Bellingham, Seattle, and Tacoma ports of entry.



**There is no Washington State sales tax if you provide us with your current out of state driver’s license and one of the following with a physical address that matches your current drivers license:

  • Current fishing/hunting license
  • Most Current Utility bill (water, power, gas, hardline phone)
  • Current Voters Registration Card

We only need two pieces of qualified identification and you will need to fill out Washington Tax Exempt Forms. Once the boat is paid in full we will release Manufacturers Statements of Origin (MSO’s) on new boats and titles on used boats.

You will be responsible for licensing/registering or paying taxes due at final destination.


Shipping to Canada

We have extensive experience with transporting marine vehicles from the United States to Canada, since we are only an hour from the Canadian border. We’ve worked hard to make this process as simple as possible:

**No Washington sales tax.

  • We provide you with a purchase order for the boat and a separate one for the trailer as well as the manufacturer’s statement of origin (titles).
  • You will pay no duty at the border but you will pay your regular Provincial tax, fill out a quick form and then be on your way.
  • We will also provide you with a letter of no recall for the trailer which you will need when the trailer is inspected at Canadian Tire for licensing.

We will need:

  • A copy of your Canadian driver’s license
  • A second form of ID with a matching address such as a current fishing/hunting license or a utility bill (gas, water, power, phone).

You can find more information ion the following websites: