Tom-n-Jerrys has an opening for a full-time marine technician.
- Must be qualified and have prior experience in a variety of outboards and especially I/O troubleshoot and repair experience on Volvo and Mercruiser Outdrives.
- Must have keen electrical knowledge and be able to troubleshoot, R&R and service all make of marine power.
- Be able to sea trial boats and work to solve a variety of mechanical and electrical issues.
- Applicant must have minimum 5 years prior experience in this position.
- Must be clean, drug-free, non-smoker.
- Must have own tools and transportation with a clean driving record.
- Experience is a must. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.”
- The opening is for 40hrs a week. Applicant must be knowledgeable about the marine industry.
- Our wages are competitive and will depend on experience.
- Medical Insurance, 401k and vacation pay provided.
Parts Counter Person
Tom-n-Jerrys has an opening for a full-time parts counter person. The job would include retailing, wholesaling and ordering parts as well as providing parts to our technicians. The job is 5 days a week and may include some Saturdays. You can send a resume and we will call to set up an interview if you qualify. Please email resumes or hand deliver to Russ at Tom-n-Jerrys Boat Center
- Previous marine experience or with at least 2 years previous employment in an automotive, RV, power sports parts department.
- Applicant must be non-smoker and drug-free.
- Time management and organizational skills are needed to perform this job as well as great customer service skills.
- Includes health insurance.
- Paid vacation
- Compensation is $15-$17 per hour depending on experience.