2020 Hewescraft Pacific Cruiser 240 PC ET
2020 Hewescraft 240 Pacific Cruiser with dinette/galley, flushable head in cuddy, configuration #4, Yamaha 250hp 4-stroke, anchor pulpit with roller, anchor guard treadplate, Wallas diesel heater/stove, side cabin rod holders, Radar Archseastar hydraulic steering, 2nd steering station, icebox, sink, stern rails with downrigger brackets, cabin side ladder, livewell option, dual batteries with switch, recoverable flotation, insulated transom fish box, in floor fish box with macetrator pump, and EZ Loader trailer with disc brakes. This is a great boat with lots of room for fishing and camping. Need to finance...no problem. Give us a call.
GRAB LIFE BY THE GILLS, AND USE THIS BOAT TO DO IT.
Land your catch and eat it too on this fully-loaded fishing machine. Since it’s a Hewescraft, you know it’s built with high sides, a stable ride, and plenty of extras for anglers. The roomy deck and 40-gallon fish box certainly aren’t there for sunbathers. And then there’s the cabin. Every model provides your family with a place to relax in the v-berth, an optional dinette that converts to an extra bed, and a heater/stove option for cooking up the day’s catch. That means, unless you opt for the extra-long cabin (MLC) on our 26’ model, every foot you add to the length of your boat is another foot of deck space for fighting and landing your next meal.
FISH. FEAST. SLEEP. REPEAT.
When a day at sea just isn’t enough, this is the solution. Our Pacific Cruiser takes the premium fishability of our mid-size boats, and tops it off with awesome amenities. A fully-enclosed sleeping space in the v-berth comes standard with plush foam padding to ensure a good night’s rest. Plus, we offer dining and cooking spaces, so you can take the family on extended fishing trips without worrying about cold meals or where you’ll sit to play cards.
Features may include:
- Anchor Line Locker: Bow, treadplate hatch with line notch
- Anodes: Installed on port transducer bracket
- Bilge Pumps: Three bilge pumps; two auto, one manual switch
- Cleats: 8”, welded, six on gunwales, two on bow deck
- Cup Holders: Two on port-side dash
- Decals: 15” vinyl side striping with graphics; black, white, blue, yellow, green, red, orange, charcoal
- Door: Bulkhead, locking with fixed window
- Fish Box: 40 gallon in transom with cutting board lid
- Fish Box: In floor with macerator pump
- Glove Box: Lockable (omitted with dinette option)
- Handrails: Welded, door, cabin ceiling, and
- Handrails: Welded, vertical on aft cabin sides, roof 4’ -high
- Instrument Panel: Ten water-resistant rocker style switches -Power point, one at each helm and in v-berth -Twelve-gang expansion fuse block -Additional six-gang fuse block on ceiling (radio shelf)
- Lights: LED, interior cabin (two) and v-berth (two)
- Lights: LED, navigational
- Lights: LED, anchor, removable
- Paint: Light gray, full inside
- Pre-rig: Single binnacle control with multi-function gauge
- Steering Wheel: Stainless steel with rubber grip
- Steering: SeaStar hydraulic